Monday 9 January 2012

Moroccan Argan Oil Review



Recently I have been using this oil for my hair. As I am not a natural blonde I often have to get my hair dyed and roots done. As everyone knows this is not really good for your hair!

In order to keep it in tip top shape I have been using this oil and I have to say its AMAZING. My hair has become so so soft and it seems to have gotten thicker and be growing quicker (perhaps my imagination?!). Another thing that I have noticed is that it makes my hair so much easier to comb through after a shower. It stops so many hairs from being pulled out and I have stopped malting everywhere like my cat- always a bonus!

It is also meant to protect your hair from styling heat and UV damage which is great for me as I am constantly using straighteners and curling tongs.

I would really recommend this for coloured damaged hair and for people that just want some extra health and bounce in their hair! It makes it feel lovely and soft and has a really nice shiney healthy appeal.

In addition its also cheaper than the famous morroccan oil and can be found at boots ;) get in there ladies..

Lots of love,

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment