Wednesday 11 January 2012

Favourite current liquid eyeliner






I wear eyeliner pretty much every day! It is definitely a staple product for me and I love a good flick :). I've always found it quite tricky applying liquid eyeliner. Getting the flick right always annoys me and I am crap at using wands. I end up jolting and smudging it everywhere!

Recently I decided to go for something different and I bought collection 2000 extreme 24 hour felt tip liner. This eyeliner is great because instead of using a wand it is literally like applying a marker pen to your eye. The felt tip end makes it is so much easier to use and control. It now only takes me seconds to create smooth clean lines.

Another great thing about this eyeliner is that it really does last. Once you apply it, it will not budge! Its great to not have to worry about it smudging off or reapplying throughout the day.

Its available in superdrug and boots for £2.99 and comes in a variety of colours (I got it in black). I would definitely recommend as its great value for money and the easiest one so far i've found to use.

Once this one runs out I really want to try a gel liner. Do you guys have any to recommend? I've heard that bobby brown and maybelline are meant to be quite good!

Lots of love,
Charlotte x
p.s sorry for the crap quality.. the pictures will improve once my camera is fixed!




2 comments:

  1. I might have a look at this, I had one by Collection 2000 and it was so good. Haven't used this one you mention though. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'd definitely recommend. Its the best one i've tried so far :).. and for 2.99 its a bargain!

    ReplyDelete