Tuesday 24 January 2012

Jemma Kidd Light As Air Foundation Update

Hey lovelies!

Sorry for the lack of blogging I have started a new PR internship this week so things have been a bit hectic! But never fear I am getting my act together and will be doing regular posts :) (I have never been great with organisation).
I thought I’d start with an update of how I’m getting on with the jemma kidd foundation. I’ve been wearing it since Friday now and all day at work so I feel I can give it an in depth review.
So far I am really enjoying it! Although the name states it is “light as air” it provides really good coverage which I was really surprised at. It is quite a runny liquid substance, yet it turns into amazing coverage that blends fantastically.
It has also been good compared to other foundations at controlling my oil... usually throughout the day I will have to blot my skin. But I haven’t done it once so far with jemma kidd which is really unusual for me! The only shine I am left with is on my nose which is unfortunately unbeatable!
 It is really lasting and doesn’t fade at all which is good.  I have been applying using a wet sponge (to stop the sponge absorbing all the foundation and to make it blend easier) and it has been working perfectly. You only need a small amount of the product to get good results.
So far it hasn’t broken me out at all either which is great because my skin is very sensitive and can get agitated easily.
The only thing I have to complain about is the packaging! It is in a squeezy bottle which is really messy and can be a little unhygienic so I make sure I clean the top regularly.
Overall a great foundation and definitely one I will be repurchasing! I have it in the shade 02 which has matched my skin really well.
Hope you guys enjoy.

Lots of love,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment