Thursday 12 January 2012

Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée Honey Bath Review


I purchased this bubble bath quite a while ago and so far I have been really impressed with it. I first noticed it one day when I was walking past the Laura Mercier counter. I was immediately attracted to the beautiful glass jars and the honey wooden dippers. They looked so luxurious and elegant I had to have a sniff! I had a little nose at the whole collection including the Almond Coconut Milk, Crème Brûlée and Crème de Pistache (recently they have introduced fresh fig but I haven’t tried it yet).
My favourites were the Crème Brûlée and Crème de Pistache. I can’t remember why but for some reason I wasn’t keen on the scent of the almond coconut milk. Overall I decided on the Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée Honey Bath as I loved the idea of having honey scented water and I really wanted a wooden dipper! Haha.
This bubble bath produces mounds of bubbles and leaves your skin feeling really soft and supple. It doesn’t have an overly powering scent which I like. It just leaves you smelling faintly of honey which is great for me as I don’t like to be overpowered with smells! It makes bath time really relaxing and I would definitely recommend it as a luxury item as it has a pretty hefty price tag! You can get it in house of fraser for £31.00. It is a pretty large jar and I would say that it lasts a long time. I use it about once or twice a week (you don’t need a lot to create the gorgeous bubbles) and I have had it for at least 4 months now!
Lots of love,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment