Tuesday 7 February 2012

Valentines Dress






Valentines day is creeping up slowly, and I have found a dress that I think would be perfect for the occasion and at a bargain price! It is a dress that is definitely on my wishlist as I have been looking for a tartan dress for a really long time. If anyone is a fan of Rihanna or Lucy from the Only Way Is Essex you may have spotted something similar. In fact Lucy Mecklenburgh wore this dress in TOWIE. I think the red colour and cute design makes it perfect for romance, love and valentines day!

It can be found at Ruby Rooms for the bargain price of  £20
http://rubyroomlifestyle.co.uk/index.php?osCsid=7ssppca7991k3c8n42l8hhivd1

Or from Lucy Mecklenburgh's website for  £30
http://www.lovelucyx.com/shop/index.cfm

Lots of love,
Charlotte x

5 comments:

  1. This is a really nice dress :) Hope you have a good time on Valentine's Day!

    I've followed your blog too :)
    treat-party.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like it too :). Hope you have a lovely Valentines day as well! x

      Delete
  2. I have given you the cute blog award! :-)

    thebeautyoflouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thats so sweet of you! :) Thank you so much x

      Delete
  3. This dress is beautiful! Ever since Rihanna wore this dress on The X Factor I have seen so much tartan! Thank you for leaving a link to the dress, I may have to buy one now;}

    http://theshutterbugblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete