Monday 20 February 2012

Fake Lashes

I don't wear fake eyelashes that often. Luckily I naturally have quite long eyelashes.. but on a night out when I really want to glam up I will sometimes stick some on!

My favourites to wear are the Eylure Naturalites Intense 140 False Eyelashes. Here are some pictures from a recent night out of me wearing them...







I like these lashes because they are really easy to put on and comfortable to wear. I find them a little too long so I cut them and bend them to fit my eye shape. They are long lasting and I have never had any experiences of them falling off or only ending up with one after a heavy night! (touch wood)

I have also tried the girls aloud collection by Eyelure and would really recommend the Nicola ones as they are quite natural looking.

Next on my list to try is the Katy Perry collection (im very excited about this as she always has lush lashes!).

I also want to try out some MAC ones.. I hear on the grape vine number 4 is meant to be really nice for a natural look.

Do you wear lashes? If so what ones would you recommend?

Lots of love,
Charlotte xx

3 comments:

  1. I love Eyelure lashes too, they're the brand I always go back to :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried fake lashes before always thought they were too messy. The lashes look great and really natural :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Eylure, but I buy the 107's! (When they're in stock which isn't that often! lol) xx

    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete