Saturday 12 May 2012

Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter Tutti Frutti

Sheer lipsticks have become a big trend this year and I for one am a big fan!

I have heard about the Revlon Colourburst Lip Butters for quite a while but only recently got round to purchasing one. Being a huge coral lover I decided on the colour Tutti Frutti.

The lipstick is described as a buttery balm consistency with beautiful shiny colour to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips.

I have only tried one sheer lipstick before, and that was when I nabbed some of my mums Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Just Chance which I have to say is so so beautiful, but unfortunately a hefty price tag comes with it!

From trying out the Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter, I was pleasantly surprised. I really loved the orange/coral colour. It is great for summer and can be applied either sheerly for a hint of colour or layered for a stronger look. It was very moisturising  and pretty much worked as both a lipstick and lipgloss which was handy. In terms of staying power it lasted about 2-3 hours.

This lipstick retails £7.99 and is available in 14 shades in the UK.

Overall I really liked it. I'm not sure if I would bother buying it again or if I would rather try another sheer lipstick from a different range (I have my eye on L'Oreal Caresse Rouge in Cheeky Magnenta!)













Have you tried any sheer lipsticks this year? What are your thoughts on them?

Lots of love,
Charlotte x

4 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty, really suits you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this shade, don't know if it would suit me but it looks really pretty on you :D


    OutsideBeautyInsideHEalth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comments girls!

    ReplyDelete